Outpatient Internal Medicine With $100K Retention Bonus + Starting Bonus, Pennsylvania Practice Settings Listed
This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN has been emerging from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties.
Love where you work!! We are inviting BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians who have exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join us.
Imagine a career at one of the nation's most advanced health networks. Be part of an exceptional health care experience and join the inspired, passionate team at Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). LVHN has been ranked among the "Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report for over 20 years. Whether you're considering your next career move or your first, consider LVHN where you will provide community care and impact the lives of your patients.
LVHN offers providers the strength of a large network, an integrated medical staff and a platform to develop and grow your clinical, research, academic, and educational career.
The Division of General Internal Medicine at LVHN is a great place to start or continue your career. Join other Lehigh Valley Health Network internists in providing primary care that is patient centered, progressive and committed to quality outcomes. The Division of General Internal Medicine is growing and strong with 20+ Practices and 100+ Providers.
Hiring now for 2023-2024 providers with a variety of clinical locations to choose from:
- Lehigh Valley - Allentown, Center Valley, Easton, and Nazareth
- Allentown - HIV Clinic
- Carbon County - Lehighton
- Pocono Mountains-East Stroudsburg, Bartonsville, Tannersville
- Northeast PA- Hazleton, Pottsville, Weatherly, Orwigsburg
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- A current Pennsylvania Medical License or the ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Receive $100,000 retention bonus plus a starting bonus
- Monthly education stipends for residents or fellows
- Highly competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Attractive work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Student loan support, PSLF eligible employer
- Great location - 90 minutes to NYC and 60 minutes to Philadelphia
- Strength of a large network
- Platform to develop and grow your clinical, research, academic, and educational career
About Lehigh Valley Health Network:
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is a large nonprofit health system in eastern Pennsylvania with 20,000 colleagues, 13 hospital campuses, 2,900+ medical staff, 200+ outpatient practices, and an academic environment with 25+ fully accredited, free standing residency and fellowship programs. Our physicians are eligible for faculty appointment with our academic partner - the University of South Florida. LVHN has been consistently ranked among America's Top Hospitals for over 20 years.
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.
Lehigh Valley Health Network Careers Overview - YouTube