Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Academic / Research
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls, ID is seeking a Clinl Research Coordinator 2 to join our St. Luke's Magic Valley Cancer Institute.
The Clinical Research Coordinator 2 is responsible for identifying eligible patients for research and ensuring that research protocols are carried out accurately.
- Conducts and documents informed consent process.
- Reviews clinical records and extracts necessary data to determine eligibility and complete data submission via the appropriate mechanism.
- Conducts research activities per protocol.
- Documents research process, adverse event grading, consent process, patient progress on study in electronic medical record.
- Initiates and submits Serious Adverse Events reports to study sponsor in collaboration with the physician and/or principal investigator.
- May maintain clinical trials management system; prepare reports as needed.
- May prepare for and conduct study monitor visits and audits.
- Serves as liaison and reference to physicians, investigators and other staff members for questions regarding the research process.
- Collaborates with investigator and regulatory staff regarding Institutional Review Board requirements.
- May participate in protocol design, development, and writing, as well as writing study manuscripts. May complete scientific literature searches and due diligence practices prior to study inception.
- Prepares basic statistical reports or other reports and presentations as required.
- Collaborates with external community, business and academic partners.
- Mentor research staff by acting as a content expert.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 3 years of relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.