Clinical Research Associate, Neuroscience Research
Atlantic Health (SP)
Required Education: High School
Internal Number: 107401387
Atlantic Health System is seeking a full-time Clinical Research Associate for the Neuroscience Research team at Overlook Medical Center from 8 am - 4 pm.
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is a member of the Neuroscience Clinical Research team and works closely with the Clinical Research Coordinators (CRC) and the Principal Investigators (PI). The CRA is responsible for assisting with the conduct of clinical trials. Must be very detail-oriented, organized, reliable, a team player with great interpersonal skills.
* Assists with the preparation and submission of study-related documentation such as protocol worksheets, procedural manuals, adverse event reports, institutional review board documents, amendment submissions, and progress reports.
* Ensures completion of required training for all members of the research team.
* Assists the Investigators and Clinical Research Coordinators in the identification, enrollment and management of patients in clinical studies.
* Maintains regulatory binders for research study-related correspondence, documents and logs.
* Collect patient clinical data and questionnaires and enter to electronic data capture (EDC), as appropriate.
* Coordinates study closure activities in accordance to AHS processes. Works with sponsors to complete all outstanding data.
* Assists the research team with various administrative tasks associated with the day-to-day operations of research studies and projects. Coordinates research patient visits.
* Acts as liaison with the sponsor organizations, the IRB (Institutional Review Board) and ACR (Atlantic Center for Research), auxiliary departments as needed, coordinating research studies.
* Attends appropriate educational programs, meetings, and in-services to maintain professional growth and development.
Bachelor's Degree Required
CCRP Certification or equivalent preferred
Minimum of 1 year clinical research coordination experience. Neuroscience or Oncology experience a plus.
Strong data management skills with both electronic data capture systems and Excel, EPIC EMR experience a plus.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.